6. Marginal Customers Squeaky wheels. Expensive grease. Upgrade them or send them to your competitors and celebrate. Many marginal customers are marginal because you trained them to be.
7. Unqualified Prospects Chasing people who can't or won't do business or pay you. And missing the ones who will. What time management is really all about.
8. Unpaid Consulting If you don't value your services, neither will they. But they'll like you a lot. This is one of the most expensive, profit draining problems that companies quietly suffer with.
9. Unnecessary Price Concessions If you had half of what the average salesperson leaves on the table every year ... well, what would you do with the extra revenue?
10. Wasted Days The latest information shows that on a day-to-day basis, the average salesperson is about 20-30% as effective as they could be. Your sales force could be the most underutilized resource you have.